Looking for the best anti aging eye cream for wrinkles, dark under eye circles, lines and puffiness? Unfortunately as our body ages these things happen and will always be part of the aging process.
When looking for the best anti aging eye cream you will want a product that contains no cancer causing preservatives or additives found in some of the top selling brands. Women in general but some men will want a moisturizer that keeps the skin looking vibrant and soft without the harsh chemicals. Our bodies already have to put up with harsh chemicals from everyday life so you don’t want to compound this when buying a anti aging eye cream. Applying something unnatural might give you a short term benefit but in the long run you will cause more harm.
Did you know:
• Cosmetics are the least regulated products under the FDA. There is no pre market testing or any approval process for cosmetics and in today’s world of everything being made over seas with no regulation makes it down right scary.
• Every year there are cosmetic related injuries that require medical treatment and these don’t even include the ones where people don’t realize that their cosmetics could be causing allergies and other irritations.
• Ingredients in cosmetics are easily absorbed into the skin and applying a anti aging cream around the eye should bring up warning signs to make sure you know what is being applied to your skin.
Here is a list of chemicals that you don’t want in you anti aging eye cream:
• AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid)
• Acetamide MEA
• Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylades
• Ammonium Laureth Sulphate
• Benzyl Acetate
• Benzyl Alcohol
• Coloring Agents
• Diethanolamin – DEA
• Dibutyl Phthalate
• Ethyl Acetate
• Formaldehyde – this seems obvious but manufacturers hide it under a different name like formic aldehyde.
• Fragrance’s which can cause allergy problems
• Mercuric Oxide
The list goes on and on when not using a all natural eye cream.
The bad part is most mass produced brand name skin care products have chemical names that are impossible to pronounce or spell. They do this so you really don’t know what the agent is as many of the above chemicals come under various names. The bad part about some natural anti aging creams is they still use dye’s and fragrances and they don’t disclose that on that the label.
The best anti aging eye cream for wrinkles and lines we have found is using top of the line 100% all natural ingredients. This cream has shown to aid in getting rid of the under eye circles and fades those wrinkles helping give the that healthy and vibrant youthful look.
The best anti aging eye cream we have found contains Shea, Olive, Jojoba, Avocado & Lemon Oils Blend and it is called !
Are you on a strict weight loss diet? Well, I hope you are aware that take certain food or food groups in your diet can hurt your metabolism. If you’re getting confused about everything I am saying, then let me try to explain what metabolism really is first, and how...read more
You’ve probably heard people tell you, “maybe your metabolism is slow that’s why you can’t lose weight”, and you are wondering, what the heck is metabolism and how does it affect weight loss…and weight gain? Metabolism is the body’s chemical process of breaking down...read more
When we think about health and wellness, we usually think of physical well-being. For some of us, it means dropping those excess pounds and eating more fruits and vegetables. For others, it could mean finally taking the step to quit smoking or drinking. There are...read more